Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Louis The G Interview

Louis The G Interview


Photobucket


EXCLUSIVE TRACK FOR THE BLOG: DOWNLOAD THIS SONG NOW. BASED! HOT SONG! DOWNLOAD IT!
-The Crue-Too Many Hoessssss


Tell us about yourself. Whats your name? Where are you from?

-My legit name is Luis Guerra, My stage name is Louis Tha G (Pronounced Like Louis V) and Im from San Francisco CA

What does the word "based" mean to you?

-Shit, to me its like a genre of music, meaning you do what you are in music, being chill...positive

How did you get into the music industry? What inspired you?

-My fams always been in the music industry, bunch of uncles are djs etc. im just the first one to be in the "rap" category

What upcoming projects are you working on?
-Well right now Im steady working on my group's (Called "Tha Crue" Look out for us) album still untitled as of now, might drop a solo mixtape soon though.

Are there any artists out there you would like to work with, but haven't got the chance yet?
-I wanna work with anyone who is good, but if I had to chose Id work with Young L heavy, t.i., trey songz, babyface, the s.o.s. band, dr.dre, ice cube, kanye definately, uhh those are the main ones. a lot of old school music artists inspire me

Who are your favorite artists right now?
-Right now Id have to say trey songz, hes doing good work

What are some things that people don't know about you?

-Uhh Im a class clown I guess, and that Im too damn nice

Whats some advice you can give the people that want to get into the music industry?

-Grind grind grind, keep on perusing your goals, if u aint as good as you wanna be don't quit, trust me.

Where can people find more about you?
-Louis The G Music MySpace
-The Crue Music MySpace
-Louis The G Twitter

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ADD JUST THROW IT IN HERE:
-Any artist tryna collab or tryna get a beat get at me quick, if you got talent I don't charge money, I don't really do this to get cashed out, I love doing music and working with others, that is just it. Im not really trippin. Just get at me. Ask bout me too im one of the most underrated producers around.

EXCLUSIVE TRACK FOR THE BLOG: DOWNLOAD THIS SONG NOW. BASED! HOT SONG! DOWNLOAD IT
-The Crue-Too Many Hoessssss

Here is some artwork I did for the post: GET AT ME FOR GRAPHICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More