Thursday, December 17, 2009

Young Boi Interview

Young Boi Interview


Photobucket


Tell us about yourself. Whats your name? Where are you from?
Im Karlos "YOUNG BOI" Brown born in castro valley

What does the word "based" mean to you?

-Based was originated by The Pack, but to me it means positive great mindstate WHEN in your own zone. YOUR BASED

How did you get into the music industry? What inspired you?
-It started with me and Basshead and my little bro (KB) in my brothers room just rappin. Then L and O.T. put me in a Young Squad song. What inspired me is I love music and decided yo give it a go but it aint for everyone trust me LOL

What upcoming projects are you working on?
-Im in the process of droppin 4 mixtapes in one and a couple of videos to start off in 2010!

Are there any artists out there you would like to work with, but haven't got the chance yet?

-Man Id have to say Juelz Santan, Gucci Mane, Chris Brown, Kanye West, Young Dro, Drake, and Wayne and a few others also.

Who are your favorite artists right now?
-I slap a lot of Gucci, Wayne Mixtape, Juelz Santana, and Young Dro.

What are some things that people don't know about you?

I write my hooks and verses with a lucky pen at my pad, Ima XBOX 360 addict for that NBA 2k10, and Im terrified of rats BLUD UGH! LOL!

Whats some advice you can give the people that want to get into the music industry?

-I say come with yo own sound don't try to be like the next nucca, watch out for haters, and don't be scared to take chances.

Where can people find more about you?

-Young Boi Music MySpace
-Young Boi MySpace
-Young Squad MySpace
-Young Boi & Basshead Music MySpace
-Young Boi Twitter

Check Young Boi out in Fire Start-Young Squad

Young L Presents Young Squad: Firestart from colintilley on Vimeo.



Download THESE exclusive SONGS:
-Fed Up-Young Boi
-How Low Can You Go-Young Boi
-Give it up to Me(Remix)-Young Boi

Here is some artwork I did for the post: GET AT ME FOR GRAPHICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More