Monday, June 7, 2010

Lil B Incident

Lil B Incident

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE!

Everyone is asking me tons of questions about what happened with Lil B from The Pack Sunday out in Berkeley at their video shoot for "Having a Party." This video basically does all the explaining of what happened and more.



Also people keep asking me about what I think about it, so here it is.... I was not at the video shoot out in Berkeley on Sunday so I am not going to sit here and say what I would have done and all that because I wasn't there. From everything that I have heard what happened, it was completley fucked up. I'm not going to mention the names of the people that did it, because they don't deserve shit from it.



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW YOUTUBE!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo man this just shows how big you are man!! the bitch in the red sucker punched you B! dust off and stay up LilB!!

    FRom ya boy
    L0w DA TRI CI Ryda

    lowyaknow@yahoo.com that's my Email

    The Pack Stay up!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More