Monday, July 19, 2010

Re-Up Interview with Bobby Brackins

Re-Up Interview with Bobby Brackins



Congrats on your hit song "143", what opportunities have came to you from that hit single?
-God is Good. A lot of doors have since opened. I signed to Universal Republic records, have been getting dope features for my album. As well as, several shows, a lot of press and publicity and much more great outcomes.

Do you have another hit single in the making for everyone? When can we plan to hear that?
-Yes, the next single is called "She's Ready". It's a blessed record that I have great expectations for.

Do you have any albums/mixtapes in the making? If so, what are they called? When are they going to drop?
-Yes, I have two mixtapes dropping in the near future and have been constantly working on perfecting my album. Life is Good.

When is your clothing line Designs By Clifton (Robert Clifton) going to drop? What kind of clothing line is it?
-I had to put a hold on the production of DBC. My schedule is getting very hectic due to the great success of "143". When I have time to focus of it I will get it poppin.

Are there any Bobby Brackins music videos in the making? Any more "143" movies?
-Yes, several more "143" movies are in the making. We will be shooting videos to all of the singles on my album, as well as viral videos for my mixtapes.

Where you do see yourself at in 5 years in the music industry?
-I see myself being acclaimed as a great writer and hit maker, and traveling the world to showcase my talents.

Find Bobby Brackins at these sites
-Twitter
-Myspace
-Look up Bobby Brackins on Facebook
"CALL UP YOUR LOCAL STATION IF YOU HEAR ME ON THE RADIO"

I highly doubt that you missed the song and "143" music video by Bobby Brackins ft. Ray J but here it is again for you to watch and dance to. Dont forget to spread the word on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More