Monday, September 26, 2011

Lil Moe Interview

Lil Moe Interview


Whats your name? Where are you from?

-Lil Moe from New Orleans, Louisiana

What does the word "based" mean to you? and if you didn't know what it meant until now what do you think of it?
-Its plays a role in making this music. You definitely can't let anyone put limitations on what you think you could accomplish.

How did you get your start in the music industry?
-Being around a lot of people who were already in the industry. I watched how they do things, and took little pieces here and there from them, while adding my own ideas.


What or who inspired you?

-God…I really hope people will learn a lot from my music. Which sounds crazy coming from an artist who isn’t social conscious in my lyrics. There is alot more to entertainment, then just the lyrics in a song.

What upcoming projects are you working on?
-Two new music videos, and this dope ass record with Lil Twist. The next single is called “Fly”.

Are there any artists out there you would like to have the chance to work with? If so who?
-Well last week this girl asked me to do a song with Lloyd, so that’d be cool. He’s a friend of mine, and the chicks who asked me is kind a cute, so hey, it might be a win, win for me (laughs).

Who are your favorite artists right now? Who's playing through your speakers?

-Curren$y, J Cole, and Kendrick Lamar


What are some things that people might not know about you?
-I’m a very hard worker. I put my soul into everything I do. And I really appreciate all the love people show me and my music.


Whats some advice you can give to everyone that you have learned so far in your journey that could come in handy to someone else?

-Be yourself, believe in yourself and never give up.

Where can people find more about you?
-Twitter @lilmoemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More