Monday, October 10, 2011

Pretty Jamee "Based Beauties"

Pretty Jamee "Based Beauties"


Name: Pretty Jamee
Nationality: Brazillian/ Italian
Hometown: Miami,FL
Measurements: 34-22-36
Website(s): Twitter, Official Website, Facebook, UStream, Model Mayhem

How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
-I have been modeling professionally for a year 1/2. I started out by joining one of the most popular talent agencies in my city & networking pursuing to promote my brand.


What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
-My favorite part about modeling is being made up and feeling absolutely beautiful & also the fact that I am able to inspire others & change lives. My least favorite thing about modeling is the sterio type the people perceive models to be and also the fact that not many in this industry are 'real.'

What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
-Being booked to host an event in London England was amazing and humblizing. Being born there and going back because they love Pretty Jamee.

Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
-My hour glass figure, 22 inch waist and nice bubbly ass :)

If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
-Diddy, I'm so impressed by him and it would be an honor to work with him.


If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
-I would definitely model for Gucci, I love their collections and also their style.

What is something that people don’t know about you?
-I can sing very well, I started to sing professionally before I descided to put 100% of me in modeling.

What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
-Best, I had someone sing to me spontaneously in front of 80 people. The worst, would be someone calling too much leaving & sending too many messages.

What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
-I think the word Based is a powerful leadership word and I agree and support everything it represents.


What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
-Be YOU, be persistent, be professional and never give up and remember, its not that your look is bad, your look just might not be what they are looking for at the time.

Where can we find and learn more about you?
-Follow me on Twitter and I stream live every thursday at 9pm (est) on Ustream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More