Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stunnaman Interview

Stunnaman Interview


Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
-You can call me Two 8ight, I'm from South Berkeley! 2800 KRAKK ST to be exact.

How did you get your start in the music industry? Who or what inspired you?
-I started with the group The Pack with Vans in High School. What inspired me was just wanting to be cool and my love for music.


What upcoming projects are you working on?
-TWO 8IGHT drops in November, IM PLAYA drops January, and MOBSTEP drops in Fed.
Keep it Locked!! You can get them all on The Based Update!!

Since the start of your music career what is, in your opinion, the best track you have ever made?
-I don't think there is a best to be honest. I think they have a purpose, it's all about how you feel at the time. I don't think there is a best of anything.

If you could choose one artist to collaborate with on a track who would it be? Why?
-I think it would be Rick Ross, I respect what he got going on right now. I see the hustle.


This site’s purpose is living and representing the Based lifestyle. You are actually part of the founding few that created this lifestyle. What do you have to say about it?
-I feel like if your blessed enough to understand the movement then welcome to those who don't. It's a challenge to look into it, I feel like it's something everyone can find commonality in.

Who are your favorite artists right now? Who’s playing through your speakers?
-To be honest man, it's me. I'm working so much right now, I'm just listening to things I've done the nights before or shit I'm waiting to put out.


What’s something that people might not know about you?
-I'm a loner.

What’s some advice you can give to upcoming/aspiring artists that you have learned so far that may come in handy to someone else?
-Do it all yourself, have a hand in everything. Build it ground up, don't wait for a hand out. Take what you feel you deserve and don't take no for an answer!! No one said this shit was easy homie!!

Where can people find more about you?
-FOLLOW MY TWITTER AND ASK ME! @2800STUNNAMAN

Be sure to stay tuned for those mixtapes and more from Stunnaman on this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More