Tuesday, December 6, 2011

300 Posts!

300 Posts!

This is the 300th post! I just wanted to show a little love to everyone supporting me and the site. Anyone that shows love to me and the site, I really appreciate it. Thank you to all the clothing lines supporting the site, thank you to all the artists wanting to be featured along with the artists I ask to interview that are excited about it, thank you to all the models filling the new feature, and once again all of you that check out the site everyday.

The all time stats when it comes to audience, The Based Update gets the most hits from: United States mostly then, Canada, France, The United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Mexico, Netherlands, and Brazil. I guess you can say the site is some what international.

Lets keep building! As always let me know what you want to see and any other suggestions you think would be good for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More