Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chelsea Pereira "Based Beauties"

Chelsea Pereira "Based Beauties"


Name: Chelsea Pereira
Nationality: Portuguese French Norwegian
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Website(s): Official Site, Facebook, Twitter

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
- Chelsea Brooke Pereira from San Diego, Ca

How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
- I was a child actor and ended up working some print gigs. I still act, but modeling pays the bills.


What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
- I am a creative person so I love photo shoots as a whole. The set design, theme, wardrobe, make up, lighting... it’s fun being the center of it.

What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
- Going to Barnes and Noble and buying a magazine I had a 6 page spread in.


Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
- Definitely my eyes, they are an unusual color and appear to change color. Most of the time they are a really light seafoam green.

If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
- Ken Jeong, the asian guy from the Hangover. I think it would be a riot to work with him, he’s hilarious.


If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
-I would love to model Alexander Mcqueen; my favorite designer because of the outrageous rock inspired design.

What is something that people don’t know about you?
- I used to want to be in the CIA and had a room in my house that was filled with surveillance equipment.

What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
- I once had a guy carve my name into his arm. I think he was trying to show his devotion, but it was borderline creepy. A great thing that caught my attention was when my now boyfriend bought us a star from the International Star Registry.


What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
- Based is when you live your life to the fullest and own all of your decisions. You regret what you don’t do in life, and not what you do.

What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
- I would suggest having confidence before entering the industry. A lot of people move to LA or NY to try and “find themselves.” If you don’t have a strong sense of who you are the city will eat you up and spit you out.

Where can we find and learn more about you?
- Find me on my web site or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More