Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What's in The Based Update's Mailbox ft. Pink Dolphin Clothing

What's in The Based Update's Mailbox ft. Pink Dolphin Clothing

Oh yes! We got our seventh "What's in The Based Update's Mailbox?" feature! Who dosen't like getting mail, especially when its clothing? Today we got a small, express, discounted package with two hats from Pink Dolphin Clothing! Shouts out to Cena! Continue below to see the review!

This review is a little different then the normal. This is what I will call an EXPRESS review because it isn't what past reviews are. This is quick and to the point.

Hat 1 Waves Strapback in Reverse Denim

This hat and all Pink Dolphin hats are perfect quality and they fit how they should. This hat does not have that weird fit that some hats do, so do not worry about that. This is also the first Strapback hat I own and its pretty damn legit! Fits just like snapbacks do! Sorry to say that this hat has already sold out, but if you are lucky there may be a restock, but its not certain.



Hat 2 Flag Snapback in Aqua

This hat, like previous and all Pink Dolphin hats are perfect quality, they fit how they should, and like I mentioned legit. I am a snapback hat guy so you can take my word on it. This fits the simple yet flashy trend that Pink Dolphin continuously follows so you will stand out with it, especially with more Pink Dolphin gear on to match. This hat is still available at their store!



Final Word

Pink Dolphin is still one of my favorite lines and I will continue to support it especially when I support the master behind the line, Cena. I've been around the brand since day one so I have heard all the positives and negatives that come with this line. The one negative thing I constantly hear about is the price, for example these hats being $45 a piece and hoodies being $75. This brand is definitely pricey, but I can tell you that you will not be disappointed with you're purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More