Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mario & Domo vs. The World Review

Mario & Domo vs. The World Review


I don't even know where to begin with this mixtape. If you want an official grade for it, I would give it a 2 out of 5. After listening to this mixtape I can tell you that I will never listen to it again fully. The only songs that may even be worth a second play are All Gold Everything and Money Man.

Both of those tracks share the same producer, Young L. Young L's beats and producing skills made this mixtape better and it masked some of its faults. Furthermore, if I hear Soulja Boy say Pink Dolphin Clothing or Based one more time as if its his to claim.... I will lose it. It seems Soulja Boy is pulling a Lil B all over again.

I have nothing against Soulja Boy, it just seems this way yet again with another artist. I think that 2012 is going to be the year for Young L, but this is not a great start. Young L has too much uniqueness and special talent to collab with an artist like Soulja Boy. I'm sorry this is not much of a review, but I really don't have much to say about it. Just don't waste you're time with it and look forward to great mixtapes and albums coming this year from Young L 'solo-ly.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More