Sunday, January 22, 2012

Melissa Riso "Based Beauties"

Ms. Cris "Based Beauties"


Name: Melissa Riso
Nationality: Italian and Guamanian
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Website(s): Official Site.

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
- My name is Melissa Riso and I am from Monterey Bay CA. My dad raised me and my sister alone and my mother left us when I was in the fourth grade. So I am a daddy’s girl big time! I am a hair stylist when I’m not modeling and I have been doing that for 6 years.

How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
- I got into modeling when I first moved to San Diego. I was cutting a news reporters hair and he asked me if I had an agent. I said no and he got me started with acting and the modeling came easy after that. I’ve been doing acting and modeling for 7 years. I love it! It never gets old!

What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
- My favorite part about modeling is meeting so many cool people and traveling. The one thing that bumbs me out about this career is you can’t do it forever and you have to deal with pervs and stalkers.


What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
- I think the highlights of my modeling career is getting seven magazine covers in the last two years!

Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
- I think people either love or hate my tattoo on my tummy. I only got that tattoo because its covering a 6 inch scar from a awful car accident I got into in 2000, I almost died so they had to cut me open. Some guys thinks its hot and some just don’t like it and they don’t know the story behind it.

If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
- I think I would love to have a photo shoot with Edwin from Twilight lol!


If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
- I LOVE GUESS! If I could model for them I will be so happy. That’s all I wear! Lol.

What is something that people don’t know about you?
- Something that most people don’t know about me is I used to be a security agent (bouncer) at a night club in San Diego. I might look small but I can throw it down when I need to. Lol Oh and I have a hot pink Taser lol.

What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
- The best thing is send flowers to my job. The worse thing was send me emails non stop and stalking me.


What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
- The word based actually means a lot to me. I only do what I want to do. I don’t care what people think unless they are trying to teach me something. If I want to do something that makes me happy I will do it. If I want to do something dangerous I will for the excitement!

What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
- I would tell them don’t ever starve yourself. Be healthy and work out. Don’t ever act like a diva and never give up on your dreams.

Where can we find and learn more about you?
- You can go to my Official Website. That has all my best photos and commercials and music videos. I also have a little bio of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More