Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Bobby Effect Interview


We introduced you to the artist The Bobby Effect yesterday with her brand new video "Bunny Montana." We are now ready to really introduce her to you with a an interview! Read below to check out our interview with The Bobby Effect.

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
- Im a reall ass trill ass bxtch who loves rap, glitter, being dramatic, and creating creative things. My name is TheBobbyEffect and Im from the United Kingdom, Ca

How did you get your start in the music industry? Who or what inspired you?
- After a local bay area concert I was at an after party and my friend played one of my old records I made on my laptop to local event coordinator Brandon Younger, he liked what heard and asked if I wanted to take it serious. I said, “yes” and we began working a week later. I always wanted to be a rapper. At the age of 9 my mom had me write down a list of things I wanted to be when I grew up and a rapper was one of the things I wrote down, so I’ve always wanted to do it.

What upcoming projects are you working on?
- Right now, Im releasing a series of videos that will eventually lead into a mixtape, but at this point I'm just going with the videos.


Since the start of your music career what is, in your opinion, the best track you have ever made?
- This is a really hard question because there’s so much music that I haven’t released yet that I really love, but as for what out right now, I would say its my “Bunny Montana” video. I love the energy and creativity behind it.

If you could choose one artist to collaborate with on a track who would it be? Why?
- Lady Gaga for sure! I love her unapologetic creativity.

This site’s purpose is living and representing the Based lifestyle. What does the word "based"
mean to you?

- Based to me means doing what works for you and not caring what anyone thinks while also accepting those who like what you do. Its a based ass mindset.


Who are your favorite artists right now? Who’s playing through your speakers?
- A$AP Rocky, M.I.A, Big Tymers, and myself of course.

What’s something that people might not know about you?
- I can hulahoop for 2 hours straight. lol


What’s some advice you can give to upcoming/aspiring artists that you have learned so far that
may come in handy to someone else?

- Shit I dont know, Im an upcoming artist myself but If I had anything to say it would be “style fly my nxgga” lol

Where can people find more about you?
- My official site www.TheBobbyEffect.com

8 comments:

  1. this batch wack, her lyrics are mediocre, the foundation don't match her skin tone, and who is she again? smh i would've expected much more from you guys but i guess that shows what dreams money can buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hatin on the bunny.

      Delete
    2. dreams money can buy? Lol someone sounds real butt hurt towards this chick. Now I understand why she got the hook on that motto track "they hatin on the bunny". It's people like this smh,

      But anyways, I think she's dope. She has her own mind and is set on doing it herself. She doesn't sound like the rest of these female rappers, better yet...ALL RAPPERS.

      Delete
  2. I think She's a breath of fresh air. I love my bunny! Fxck these haters. It's obvious that the person who left the precious comment knows her personally and is jealous of her current success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they hatin, they hatin, they hatin on the bunny....

    ReplyDelete
  4. who cares ! its not like shes gonna make it anyways.how many people have done the same thing and have gotten no where ? thousands ! let her do her thing for now !

    ReplyDelete
  5. HONEY COCAINE DOUBLE...IMITATION !
    Little word of advice find your own style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey Cocaine? I don't hear no Honey Cocaine or see it in anything she does. She got way more bars than her too. Lol ya'll haters are crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More