Friday, April 20, 2012

Kay de Courval "Based Beauties"


Name: Kay de Courval 
Nationality: French Canadian 
Hometown: Quebec, Canada 
Measurements: 32-24-30 
Website(s): www.kaydecourval.com

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
My name is Kay de Courval and I am currently living in Toronto, Canada but will be relocating to Miami, FL by the end of the year.


How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?

I got noticed by photographer @PaulVenomous (www.PaulVenomous.com) about 7 months ago and since then I’ve been on the rise!
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
I love the anticipation of waiting to see the turnout of the pics, or networking with new people and getting to travel! My least favorite part Is how tiring it gets to be at shoots for hours and hours and having to keep it up!
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
Shooting topless with Ami James from Miami ink & NY ink…

Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
The boobs or the eyes!
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
I would love to do another shoot with Ami James for PETA’s campaign Ink Not Mink. I have always been such a big fan of PETA and I loved working with Ami!
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
I would love to model Dye Paintball’s clothing. I love the girl shirts! Super cute.

What is something that people don’t know about you?
I’m a crazy awesome cook.
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
I was in Vegas and a guy went down on one knee for me! Super cute but no haha.
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
I love the meaning of it, it’s definitely a word to live by.
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
Personally I wouldn’t of got this far if I listened to all the people talking bad about me doing this or telling me I won’t get far. So my advice is don’t let people slow you down.
Where can we find and learn more about you?

You can check out my website www.kaydecourval.com Or my fan page here Or follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More