Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kristie Jane McKeon "Based Beauties"

Name: Kristie Jane McKeon
Nationality: Australian
Hometown: San Diego / Sydney
Measurements: 5'8" 34" 24" 34" size 0-2
Website(s): www.kristiejane.com < not up right now lol

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
My name Is Kristie Jane McKeon from the central coast of NSW Australia! (Near Sydney) I'm out living in the states with my boyfriend in San Diego.
How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
I got involved with modelling through one of my best friends Sheridyn Fisher I've always looked up to her, and she has a modelling agency called Swan Management in Australia. Ive been doing it since I was 17!
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
Favorite part is learning so much! and getting to meet so many new people, I love getting dressed up and putting make up on and learning all about the photography the lighting the make up etc :) I don't like people who waste your time!
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
Shooting for Canon this year, working for Keune, being in Vogue and a few different magazines.
Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
My smile! maybe my stomach and legs!
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
Umm... Charlize Theron! I love her I think she's gorgeous and an amazing woman!
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
Victorias Secret!!! I think all of the girls are super beautiful and I love their brand! I also would love to be part of their runway shows they are amazing!!
What is something that people don’t know about you?
Hmm... Im super flexible! used to be a gymnast, trampolinist/ tumbler!
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
Best is by far my boyfriend, who introduced himself by getting me tickets to the UFC to watch him fight!! And worst... Gosh I don't know I don't take much notice of anyone else lol
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
When I think of the word based it reminds me of being grounded realising what you want, and realising the best parts about you and working with them!
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
Just do it! < sorry nike. and do it now before its too late to start! even just doing little things to start is always a fun way to meet people and to network!
Where can we find and learn more about you?
Hmm... www.kristiejanemckeon.com is my graphic design website > which needs to be redone ha and www.kristiejane.com which I'm still in the process of putting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More