Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vanessa Rey "Based Beauties"


Name: Vanessa Rey
Nationality: Filipina and Puerto Rican
Measurements: 34 C 25 36
Websits: VanessaRey.com, Twitter @MissVanessaRey


Tell us about yourself. What’s your name?
My name is Vanessa Rey Where are you from? I am from San Francisco Ca.

How did you get involved with modeling?
An Agent gave me his card while hang out at the mall and everything started from there.

How long have you been doing it for?
I have been modeling for about 6 years now.


What is your favorite part about modeling?
My favorite part being a model is traveling, meeting my fans and meeting new people with in the indutry.

What is your least favorite part?
I would say when I am on tour I dont get enough sleep.

What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
The highlight of my career is to be on MAXIM.


Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
Being a model I would say my exotic looks, great smile and great personality attracts the most.

If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
I dont mind doing a photoshoot with Trey Songz. Why not? Two great good looking people is a good look ;) lol

If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
If I have an option to model for a company I would say BEE because I love the style and quality of the products.


What is something that people don’t know about you?
Most people doesnt know about me is I am a sports freak. I love baskeball and football.

What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
Based is about being yourself, having your own mind and being independent as well.

What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
I would say follow your dreams, have faith and never give up.


Where can we find and learn more about you?
You can find me at vanessarey.com Twitter and Facebook as Vanessa Rey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More