Thursday, May 10, 2012

BeejDaMartian Interview

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
Waddup doe, I go by BeejDaMartian! From Jackson, MS! Currently in Virginia Beach working!
How did you get your start in the music industry? Who or what inspired you?
I actually been doing music for about 4 years now! I found myself writing a lot cause I felt that was the only way I could express myself! Started off recording in the hot closet lol! People that inspire me I would have to say my family everything I do is for them and my team Amego Gang!
What upcoming projects are you working on?
I’m currently in the studio working on my new mixtape GrewUp2Fast! Will be on livemixtapes soon! Keep ya ears open for that!
Since the start of your music career what is, in your opinion, the best track you have ever made?
My favorite song I’ve made would have to be a song I leaked a while back called Forever & A Day.
If you could choose one artist to collaborate with on a track who would it be? Why?
I would have to chose Wale! I fucks with his style the whole poetry and Dc flow! Salute the big homie Wale!
This site’s purpose is living and representing the Based lifestyle. What does the word "based" mean to you?
Based to me means doing what you want to do how you want to do it! Not worrying bout the next person! Being you!
Who are your favorite artists right now? Who’s playing through your speakers?
My favorite artist right now gotta be Starlito, Don Trip, Wale & Meek Mill I’m bumping them heavy right now! Salute.
What’s something that people might not know about you?
I don’t think people know that I’ve lived almost around the whole United States.
What’s some advice you can give to upcoming/aspiring artists that you have learned so far that may come in handy to someone else?
Stay true to yourself! Dare to be different just do you and good talent will always get recognized.
Where can people find more about you?
You can hit me up on twitter @BeejDaMartian always tryna network and meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More