Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lisa Zee "Based Beauties"

Name: Lisa Zee
Nationality: Croatian, Italian, German, English, French, & Czechoslovakian.
Hometown: Cleveland, OH
Measurements: 34-25-36
Website(s): Facebook, Tumblr


Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
My name is Lisa, but people call me Lisa Zee. I’m from Cleveland, Ohio but I moved to Cincinnati, Ohio about two years ago for school and decided to stay. I love it here, but I’ll be heading back North this summer.
How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
I just began modeling within the past few months. I came in contact with the lovely Tiffany Habib and became affiliated with her agency P!nk Elite doing promotional events and then decided to do print work as well.
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
My favorite part about modeling is just creating new looks and having fun! Also meeting and collaborating with amazing photographers. The least favorite part for me has just been being away from my family so much. But it will pay off later!
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
Then highlight of my career so far would I guess be getting featured on the “Inked Magazine” website as “Inked Girl of the Day” of over 2500 girls. Made me feel pretty good, and I got such overwhelming support from so many people too! I made some wonderful fans after that feature.
Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
I’ve heard a few! I get the eyes a lot, but my butt and legs are what turn heads!
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
Rick Genest! His artwork is crazy amazing, he makes a statement, and to be honest I have a total crush on him. Even without the tattoos, he was a babe.
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
I really love anything that promotes animal welfare.. So maybe some sort of spokes model for Urban Decay cosmetics. Clothing brand however, I LOVE Guess :)
What is something that people don’t know about you?
I don’t actually find tattoos attractive on most people! Hard to believe, but I just don’t see many I like. Maybe I’m just particular, or haven’t been around the best artistry. But to me, it’s art and is subjective. I’m sure there are people that think I’m insane for having a giant squid covering half my body too.
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
The worst thing to do with me is start a conversation about my dogs when you’re arrogant to the breed, because I will chew you out. That happens a lot. The best thing is to just be a normal human being and not treat me any differently than anyone else.. I like talking about music, food, sports, current events. Just normal stuff! :)
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
I think “based” is awesome and represents just going after your goals and being who are regardless of what anyone else has to say or think! Just basically doing your thing with confidence, whatever it may be and not letting anything stop you :)
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
I would advise young girls wanting to get into modeling to try their hardest and chase that dream. Look into modeling agencies in your area, find some reputable photographers and put together a diverse portfolio to present to an agency and don’t let anyone bring you down.
Where can we find and learn more about you?
My facebook fan page, Instagram: XLIISAZEE, and follow me on Twitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More