Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sarah McDowd "Based Beauties"

4a8e2920f35ff
Name: Sarah McDowd
Nationality: Irish, German, Scottish
Hometown: Columbus, OH
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Website(s): Model Mentors and Website


Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
My name is Sarah McDowd. I was born in Columbus, OH although I lived in Aurora, CO for most of my life. I have been living in California for the past 5 years and I am currently living in Hollywood!
Sarah McDowd
How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
I just started with a simple photoshoot and kept getting offers from there. Boring story, I know! Lol
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
I love the freedom of being in control of your own schedule, getting to travel, and doing something new every day. I dislike the deceit that can be found in the industry, especially crooks trying to take advantage of naive newcomers in the modeling industry.
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
My first magazine cover, which was Hot Rod magazine, was the coolest thing ever. It was so surreal getting to see myself on the cover of a magazine as I was out shopping for groceries!
4a94cab08a7f8
Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
Eh, people like T&A. That's just the way it is!
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
David Beckham because that man is walking perfection.
Sarah McDowd
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
Hmm.. Taco Bell. Why? Because I fucking love it. My nickname used to be Taco Bella.
What is something that people don’t know about you?
That I don't know how to whistle... pathetic but true.
2872_714926753993_10213368_42481627_398630_n
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
I had some weirdo online turn into a creepy-as-f*ck stalker, to the point I was thinking I would have to get the authorities involved. Fellas, while that is ONE way to get a girl's attention, it is NOT the right way. Don't be a creeper!!!
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
I think it's every human being's prerogative and right. Do what you want, do what makes you happy... as long as you are not hurting others in the process, live your damn life and enjoy it to the fullest!
Sarah McDowd
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
Do your research... please!!! Don't be fooled and conned and taken advantage of. That is the whole reason I started my new website- it is modeling advice (http;//www.ModelMentors.com) and blogs aimed to help inform aspiring models; all written by professional models with the very best of intentions.
Where can we find and learn more about you?
My official website - My Facebook - My Twitter :)
Sarah McDowd

1 comment:

  1. Some more awesome photos of Sarah here
    https://abload.de/img/img_9688ccez4.jpg
    https://abload.de/img/img_9608e0ci3.jpg
    https://abload.de/img/img_962720fwb.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More