Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Artistic Tuesdays

Yes, there is yet another weekly feature that will take place on The Based Update! On a weekly basis, besides all of the music industry type things that are posted on this site, there will be more art now as well (Artistic Tuesdays). I am extremely into art in many forms, as you know I am a graphic designer so my taste is never-ending. Art is one of the most important things in life so on Tuesdays you will be able to see what I am talking about. For the majority of these posts I believe it will be time-lapsed videos and short movies because those are my favorite. I know you will enjoy what I will post here so please tune in later today at 3:00 pm PST for the first post! Looking forward to hear what everyone thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More