Monday, October 22, 2012

Nikki Marie "Based Beauties"

Name: Nikki Marie stage name is Nikki Rockstar
Nationality: Latina
Hometown: Ontario, Ca
Measurements: 36 27 36
Website(s): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram @nikkiroxstar1

Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
My name is Nicole but don't like it much. I think it's boring so I like to go by my nick name "Nikki" I'm originally from Ontario Ca, but currently live in Colton ca.
How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
I actually started off GoGo dancing and doing that I cought the eye of a main photographer that wanted to shoot me. I did my first photo shoot then, and it kinda just snow balled from there. And here I am 7 years later :)
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
I love getting ready for shoots and being able to be so many different things behind that lens. I get to be some one glamorous,sexy and important for a couple hours. Then seeing the finished product and thinking, WOW that's me! It's a pretty good feeling. Not only that but the love of the people that support and love my work. It's definitely a rewarding feeling. On the down side of being a model people take one look at one of my sexy photos and start to judge me right away. It causes drama. I don't pay no mind to it though because I know who I am as A person and I'm living my dream and reaching my goals so as far as I'm concerned those people are non existent to me!
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
My cover for StreetLow Magazine. That's was an exciting moment for me. I was officially a published cover model and that was an amazing feeling. It meant to me, that this was only the beginning. It wouldn't of happened without the people that believe in me.
Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
I wouldn't say it's a specific part but if I had to I would say my eyes. I get a lot compliments on Them. Even though I am a considered a bikini/Lingerie model and the first thing people are supposed to see is My body. I think the first thing they see are my tattoos and that's what gets me the attention.
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
It would have to be Dita Von Teese. I'm completely in love with her. She inspired me to be the model I wanted to. She has a vintage soul just like me. I love anything from the 1930s to the early 1950s and try and express that in some of my photo shoots.
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
Im not really one of those girls thats all into frou frou stuff or any of those ridiculously expensive clothing lines. Im pretty simple and all about urban culture so Crooks n Castles and or TITS. Anything that expresses that tattoo culture and supports woman with INK.
What is something that people don’t know about you?
I have mild OCD lol, it's actually pretty bad. If something's in the wrong place or not closed I freak out. My poor boyfriend.... Lol!
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
Well being a model the list goes on for "the worst" constant men talking to me without respect is my pet peeve. Ill even have men hit on me after I tell them my boyfriend is right next to me. They just don't give up! Lol and I hate to say it but the best thing was when me and my boyfriend first Got together. He was my best friend before but I never thought anything more than the friendship until he got a girlfriend! Ohhhh... as soon as I seen that it made me cringe and I wasn't gonna stand for it. Lol that's when I realized my feelings for him were more the just a friend.
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
Pursuing your dreams or goals! In doing so, you do what you want to do and block out all the negativity.
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
Be prepared to do your research. Be knowledgeable about what your doing. Make sure your doing modeling for the right reasons, not to just make yourself look raunchy. Get good photographers who know the work and actually help you and are professional.
Where can we find and learn more about you?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram @nikkiroxstar1

1 comment:

  1. Shes way too damn sexy from head to toe! I wouldnt expect anything less. Thats how we do in the IE baby lol! Great shots, great body, great poses...great job Nikki.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More