Monday, December 14, 2009

Deezy Dolla Interview

Deezy Dolla Interview


Photobucket



*Dont forget to make sure to download his newest mixtape "Loady Load Vol. 1" listed in the links section at the end of the post*


Tell us about yourself. Whats your name? Where are you from?
-My Names Deezy $ D I’m From North Oakland CA, USA and I Be Loady Load You Know!!

What does the word "based" mean to you?

-To Me Based Is To Be One With The Clouds and Never Look Down On That Positive Hype Kinda Like Me Being Loady Load …

How did you get into the music industry? What inspired you?
-I Got Into The Industry By Putting Out Plenty Of Music… My Inspiration was Moms and The People who Support My Movement

What upcoming projects are you working on?

-Aww Man Im Going Mixtape Crazy I Got “Loady Load Sky” Freestyle Edition Dropping 12/19/09, after That Is “Paper Route” I Have no Date Yet But Its Coming Soon, and Many Many More So Be On The Look Out

Are there any artists out there you would like to work with, but haven't got the chance yet?

-Yea There’s a List But Imma Make It Short … I Wanna Work With My Nigga Young L Fasho Coming Soon , Tha Jacka, Traxamillion, Mistah FAB, Oj Tha Juiceman, Rocko and Curren$y

Who are your favorite artists right now?

-Gucci Mane, Young Dro, Oj Da Juiceman, Tity Boi, Rocko and Webbie

What are some things that people don't know about you?
-Umm I Love Hispanic Women Automatic Turn On LoL!! And I Like Nice Feet LoL!!

Whats some advice you can give the people that want to get into the music industry?
-Man Just Keep Doing You, Never Let a Nigga Change Your Style, Stay Confident, and Get Ya Stacks Rite…

Where can people find more about you?

-Deezy Dolla MySpace
-Deezy Dolla Twitter
-Deezy on YouTube
-DatPiff
-That Crack

Here is some exclusive tracks for download:
-Money Make Me Bust
-Im Goin
-She’s Hot
-Im Ridin Freestyle
-Laid Back Freestyle

Here is some artwork I did for the post: GET AT ME FOR GRAPHICS!

4 comments:

  1. MGD WUT UR PRICES ON THE GRAPHICS?

    ANDY MEJIA
    DROP DOCTORS
    GOTCHA! PIX
    andy.mejia@att.net
    dropdoctors@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another good post nigga

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More