Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interview with Canary

Interview with Canary


Photobucket


Tell us about yourself. Whats your name? Where are you from?
-My Name Canary..But For Short Just Call Me Canary..Im From Oakland Cali

What does the word "based" mean to you?

-Based Mean To Me..You In Ya Own World Doin Wah You Like/Do Best In Music

How did you get into the music industry? What inspired you?

-My Big Cuzns Was On Tours And Stuff So Since I Was Young Like 4 I Was At big Arena Shows.

What upcoming projects are you working on?

-Im Cumn Out With A Solo Mixtape..My 1st One

Are there any artists out there you would like to work with, but haven't got the chance yet?

-Yea Lets See Wale.Curren$y.Jim n Juelz.Yung LA

Who are your favorite artists right now?
-I Really Dont Have A Fav..I Like All From The Chris Browns To The Jay-z

What are some things that people don't know about you?

-I'm A Lil Goofy

Whats some advice you can give the people that want to get into the music industry?
-If You Reakky Wanna Do Music..Then Really Do It..Dont B.S

Where can people find more about you?

-Canary Twitter
-Canary MySpace

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ADD JUST THROW IT IN HERE:
-Shot Out To All My Ex Girlfriends "FUKN LOOOZZEERRZZZZZZZ"

**Be sure to check out the Canary MySpace page. I know everyone has heard Young L's I Phone Pimp song. There is only one exclusive remix to that song and its featuring Canary. Check it out on the page. (I Phone Pimp Remix ft. Canary)**

Here is some art I did for the post:

1 comment:

  1. i phone pimp remix slaps i didnt know that dey made a remix to dat song

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More