Thursday, September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday #2

Throwback Thursday #2

The second Throwback Thursday features Lil B aka Based God with the past song "We Can Go Down" that dropped a few years back in 2009! This video, like last week, was also shot by the legendary Colin Tilley who is still making a huge name in the industry working for top artists and celebrities.



I apologize for the quality of the video. This was the top one I could find on YouTube which ironically was actually uploaded on my old older YouTube account. This is a throwback video so some might be throwback quality as well.

I am sure you all know about Lil B, and I am sure you have a strong opinion about him. Regardless of what you think; weather you think he is crazy, stupid, gay, or any other negative word for him; I support him 100 percent. I have since the very beginning from way back when nobody knew who the "Lil Boss" was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More