Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gabriella Katia "Based Beauties"

Name: Gabriella Katia
Nationality: Scottish
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Measurements: 5’8”


Tell us about yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from?
Hey Guys, My name is Gabriella and I was born in San Diego, CA and currently live in Orlando, FL, but both my parents are Scottish.
How did you get involved with modeling? How long have you been doing it for?
I have been modeling professionally ( as in it being my job ) for about 2-3 years now. I got involved by shooting with a photographer down in Miami and submitting my pictures to an agency and from there was offered jobs and now I have a few published covers of di!erent magazines and an add in Cosmopolitan through some of the amazing companies that I have worked for.
What is your favorite part about modeling? What is your least favorite part?
My favorite part about modeling is that its my passion. I love the whole industry from fashion to photography. The down fall is that there is a lot of fake sketchy people involved, but what industry doesn’t have that?
What has been the highlight so far of your modeling career?
The highlight of my career so far has to be the ad in Cosmo just because it’s my favorite magazine, but I hope to go even farther then that with my modeling career. Sky’s the Limit !
Being a model, and noticing what people like about you, what part of your body would you say attracts the most attention?
My eyes.
If you could choose one person to have a photo shoot with, who would it be? Why?
I would have to say I wouldn’t mind doing a shoot with...
If you had the option to model for any brand in the world, what brand would it be? Why?
Victoria’s Secret, Because its sexy but not to over the top and exactly where I would want to take my swimwear/lingerie modeling career.
What is something that people don’t know about you?
I'm extremely down to earth and nice to everyone, I don’t put myself above anyone else and love to help others out, and I am very easy to work with. Reputation's for being easy to work with go a long way in this industry.
What is the worst and best thing anybody has tried to do to get your attention?
The worst thing would have to be just coming up and grabbing me (please stay out of my bubble)lol. The best thing would be when someone comes up and tells me a nice compliment and walks away not expecting anything in return.
What do you think of the word “based” and what it represents?
I think Based represents people who know they have a purpose and strive to reach their ultimate life goal.
What words of advice would you give to all the young girls out there aspiring to be models?
Go for it. Adrianna Lima, Tyra Banks, Twiggy, etc. Were all once young girls that aspired to be top models. If you don’t try you will never know. BUT always have a plan B.
Where can we find and learn more about you?
You can find more about me through google, twitter @gabriellakatia, or follow me on Instagram @Gabriellakatia.

6 comments:

  1. She has such POOR grammar all over the place (shameful to advertise herself this way)! It really shows how ILLITERATE she is and the fact that she values looks over brains/personality. So sad. Also, to have a fake body (yes, she has admitted to having fake boobs!) shows how she prefers to be fake (physically and mentally) than to be real and natural. Gabby is all about beauty over brains. So DISRESPECTFUL for her to even PRETEND she is a Magic fan when she has said before she is NOT a fan of basketball (she is not even a fan of many other sports too). She has only been to very few games just to socialize and pretends to cheer for the team. She NEEDS to eat more meat because she is CLEARYLY ANOREXIC! Dogs like bones, real men like natural curves and a real body (reasons why her relationships do not last long). Many of her photos have been photoshopped a lot, they are not legit. Interesting that she wrote “I don’t put myself above anyone else and love to help others out, and I am very easy to work with.” I, along with many others, have talked to her before and we all agreed that she acts like she is better than everyone. She is VERY CONCEITED, ARROGANT, SHALLOW, and SELFISH. Companies have dropped her and refused to continue working with her because of her poor personality, definitely not an easy person to work with. And to even complain about “fake sketchy people” is ridiculous because she is one of them. I hate the fact that I have known her for years. She gets worse every year, and becomes more of a slut too. To sell your body disgracefully- smh. COMPLETE SHAMEFUL. Definitely would not recommend anyone hiring her. She is not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Gabriella Katia's mother. How dare you talk about my daughter like this? She is the sweetest nicest girl with a big soft heart. When people are rude as you obviously are, I am sure she would seem well above you. Gabby has a very healthy lifestyle you can not blame her for having such a great figure that is in her genes, as is her high metabolism. You do not know her at all.
      Your comments are libelous so be careful.

      Delete
  2. I love that the comment above is anonymous. Too much negativity and it only makes you "anonymous" look ignorant, jealous and insecure. I happen to Know Gabby very well and she is extremely kind hearted and not anorexic. Why spend so much energy picking her apart, even pointing out the part about her being a Magic fan and her grammar?! It's a little much... she is a person and she has feelings, no one is perfect. Let's just be positive and supportive. If you don't like looking at models then don't go on sites that have them. Bottom line... sex sells and she's very smart for realizing that and capitalizing on it. Normally I don't get caught up in these silly "waste of time" matters but I couldn't help my self with this one. Your completely out of line and I hope that one day when you finally make it out of your parents basement that no one ever sells you a gun because you have WAAAAAYYY too much aggression and rage built up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is a site for pushing "positive", please don't push extremely negative comments on here like that!

      Delete
  3. The video made you look amateur and there are countless spelling errors. As a photographer I would have considered booking you based on appearance if it weren't for that video. Very classless and poorly presented. You have a naturally sexy look I would tone it down for a classier apparel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also anonymous? If you really believe what you are saying sign it with your name or go away.

      Delete

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More